Hello everyone, as you can see I have been nominated for the Sunshine Blogger Award and it is a great blessing to be accepting this recognition.
As a small side story of my life and the main reason why I started this blog on the first place was because I was born and raised in Cuba, I immigrated to the United States at a very young age, I come from family with divorced parents, growing up I remember having always a hard time fitting in because of my dysfunctional broken family, when I get married I decided that I wanna be the best mother my kids will ever have, and I have been trying my best to keep up that promise, I was also very fascinated for all medical sciences since I can remember, and lastly but certainly not least I adore babies. When I have my kids years ago, my family was not here yet. My husband and I have to face maternity alone, I know how good the help and good advice can be when are most need it.
I have been nominated to the Sunshine Blogger Award by @Kamran, I want to leave the link for his awesome page here, I strongly suggest you check it out.
His page is about Education in general, including topics about exams, internships, careers, students health, college exams, and much more, he is an awesome human being, very helpful, always commenting and supporting my posts. Thank you so much for this nomination @kamran, It gives me great motivation to see and know that my followers recognize the hard work I put in to create good content for all.
The rules for this award are:
- Embellish your blog with the shiny logo above.
- Give a bunch of thanks to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions you have been asked.
- Give this shiny honor to other bloggers.
- Ask 11 questions.
Questions I Have Been Asked.
1. What inspired you to start your blog?
My blog was inspired by Motherhood, maternity is a precious time when you have the right information and the right support, also this world needs more positivity, more love, more kids well behaved, more human beings supporting human beings as we are all equal.
2. Who is your target audience?
My target audience is women of all ages, but in general, I will try to incorporate men to my audience as well because kids need a good dad to grow strong and healthy.
3. Tell us a funny story/memory you have.
The funniest memories I treasure in my heart are about my childhood growing up very close to my grandma, we used to have a tradition of going to the beach the entire month of August every year, we stay on a tent and eat whatever the sea gives us, my grandpa liked to fish.
4. Do you read books and if so, which books do you read?
All the books that I read are related to my carrier on the medical field.
3. What are your favorite movies?
My old time favorite movie is Troy, even though I have other favorite movies like Avatar, Shrek, and Ratatouille.
4. If you play Fortnite, what’s your favorite weapon?
No, I don’t play Fortnite.
5. Where did you grow up?
Santiago de Cuba, Cuba,
6. What was school life like in general?
In general, it was a very good experience, I was always a very good kid, always trying to help my teachers, and I also remember having few but very good friends at school, those type of friends that you can call a ride or die, lol.
7. Describe your favorite teacher and your relationship with them?
My old time favorite teacher was my Biology teacher at the university, she was very kind and knowledgeable, I always enjoy her biology non-sense conversations.
8. Which sports do you like and if you don’t like any, which sports do you detest?
I love swimming, and I detest running.
9. Are you the kind of person who likes to stay indoors or go out?
To be honest, I prefer indoors the majority of the time however I can’t be inside for long, I am the type of person who gets bored very easily and so I need to go places.
10. What activities do you like doing in your spare time?
Travel, I wish I can travel much more than what I actually can afford, but I try.
Below are my nominees:
Below are my questions for my nominees:
- What is your greater inspiration?
- Do you have any kids?
- Do you love to be a parent, and why?
- What is your favorite food?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- Tell us about your blog?
- Are you a positive person?
- Share with us your favorite memory from your childhood?
- Do you think Love will make a better world? explain your opinion.
- Fast-forwarding your life 10 years, how do you see yourself at that time?